partnership for a
START A NEW Afterschool Program
We Have the Corporate Support & Infrastructure to Support Start Up
YMCA Afterschool Program Resources & Staffing Support YMCA Afterschool programs have the support of the corporate infrastructure and services of the Orange County YMCA – Which also provides YMCA services in San Gabriel Valley and Riverside County.
Staffing & Program Support In addition to our resources and infrastructure, the YMCA Afterschool programs are supported by a team of executive, administrative and program support professionals that ensure quality staffing, training, and programming.
YMCA Afterschool Staff YMCA Afterschool programs employ over 300 fully qualified staff that are dedicated to meeting the physical, emotional, and intellectual needs of youth.
YMCA Noontime Sports Noontime sports programs can be customized to meet the specific goals of the school and the students. Provided is an overview of the basic program goals and model. The program model is based on research of benefits of sports and physical activity programs as well as years of experience working with local schools to implement the program. Guidelines & Values include • Safety first • Inclusion • Fairness • Positive Competition • Fun –
Benefits for Schools, Districts & Communities
- Onsite, quality afterschool care for families
- Academic enrichment and extra-curricular opportunities
- Childcare during school functions/PTA meetings
- Holiday and Summer Care for families
- Physical Education & Art programs
- Access to programs that foster youth development, healthy living and social responsibility
- Professional service agreements & financial incentives